Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) has many functions, the main ones being; lubrication, cooling, cleaning & maintaining hydraulic pressure for the transmission to function correctly. Like engine oil, if not changed regularly the fluid starts to degrade losing it’s ability to perform. This starts to cause damage to the transmission.
Benefits of Service;
- Changes 99% of ATF in transmission, transmission cooler & torque converter
- Extends the life of transmission components
- Reduces the risk of transmission failure
- Helps with shift quality, smoothness
- Promotes better fuel economy